This training provides the core knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP)
required for implementing and supporting data and voice integration
solutions at the network level. It helps you grasp the VoIP vision, and
to answer three major questions most companies have about VoIP
* Why are so many companies moving to VoIP? * What are the benefits of using VoIP? * Is VoIP right for our company?
After helping you answer these questions, the CVOICE videos get into
the nitty-gritty of VoIP implementation. They show you how to:
* assign rules to nearly everything using Transformation Rules
* move an existing PBX or Key System based network to the newer VoIP
technology without getting rid of all your old equipment, so you can
maximize the cost efficiency of your VoIP implementation
* deploy a worldwide VoIP infrastructure, even using lower-end equipment.
* configure your Cisco router to continually monitor the WAN line quality and dynamically change connections as necessary.
* set up the Dial Plan that's best for your organization
* understand and configure Gatekeeper
* use VoIP to handle fax and modem
"CVOICE [Exam-Pack: 642-436 from CBT Nuggets] not only prepares you
for the Cisco exam, but also has multiple practical VoIP deployment
videos showing exactly how an administrator would set this up in the
real world," explained instructor Jeremy Cioara.
The videos cover all objectives for the Cisco CVOICE exam 642-436,
which is required for CCVP certification. A thorough understanding of
Cisco networking such as CCNA or equivalent knowledge is recommended
before viewing these videos. The training contains 33 videos providing
more than 16 hours of instruction.